Messe Frankfurt France inaugurates the Texcare France Forums to encourage the recovery of the sector. These regional forums will allow textile care professionals to gather for a day entirely dedicated to the profession.
Texcare Forum Nantes :
- March 8th, 2021
- CCI of Nantes St-Nazaire
Take part in a day of professional exchanges, conferences and workshops on topics dedicated to the current concerns, in presence of suppliers and experts of professional textile care.
Registration is mandatory, and your accreditation to the forum includes:
- Conferences and round tables composed of reknown experts deciphering the theme: the profession dealing with Covid: good practices and perspectives
- Meetings with industry professionals, suppliers and associations
- Welcome breakfast and lunch
French professional association for the launderettes owners.
French federation for retail and industrial cleaning companies, which brings together 700 establishments representing 2,100 employees.
The latest Texcare France conferences
- The future of textile services
- Laundry 4.0 : Optimization through automatization and digitalization
- Dry-cleaning shops digitalization and on-demand services
- Hospital laundries overview
- Chemistry: the new solvents and detergents